US Visa Name Spelling Change

Hi, my fiancé and I were planning to visit the states and we both have an American Visa, however, she has renewed her passport and the spelling of her name has changed. From Astha it’s become Aastha. So the name on her Visa is Astha and her renewed passport has Aastha. We have newspaper cut out as proof that an extra A has been added to her name. I just wanted to know if this will cause an issue or no. If yes, what could be done.

I would suggest carrying a copy of a notarized affidavit for name change along with the news paper.

Okay, thank you so much.