US Salary tax refund

During June-Oct 2021, I was in the US for some 4 months on H1B. On the taxes I paid there, is there any way to claim any tax refund?

You will need to consult a CPA/CA. India & US have tax treaty and DTA agreement allows you to claim the taxes paid in one country from the tax return on the other country. If you were US tax resident for year 2021, you will need to pay taxes in the US but can claim the taxes paid on the India return.