I have my visa petition approved. I want to take my wife to usa as well. but she is expecting a baby.So i have 2 questions.
Is it financially feasible to have a baby in usa or india.I dont know about insurance in usa and need to talk to my employer.Company is desi company and paying around 50000$ anually to me . Can you highlight some points which i can ask the employer, which will help me in taking the decision.
If we plan the baby in india and my wife comes after an year of my us visit .Will it affect her h4 visa. will my son require a visa.