Urgent - DS160 - L1 - need infomraiton what to fill - very crucial

1. “Have you ever been ten-printed?”

What should I answer? My tourist visa was in 2007 and I don’t remember if they only took index finger or 10.

Also, During the arrest for a minor issue - how many prints are taken?

I guess I should answer no if I don’t remember?

1. Trips to the U.S. in the last 5 years,

I’ve spent 3.5 months in the U.S., during this time I also visited Canda, Mexico and Jamaica, should I consider all of those internal trips seperatly? (They didn’t take my I-94 when I visited canada for e.g. on the other hand they also didn’t take it when I left ); bottom line, I I came to the U.S. in june 2009 then I july went for a week in canada, rertunred to the U.S., then in august went for a week to mexico, reutruned, then went to Jamaica, returned to the U.S. and then flew back home; should I wrote all those trips seperaly or as one long trip to the U.S.?

1. Should I remove the i94 from passport to avoid questions?

2. “Do you have any other relatives in the U.S.?”

I might have some but I don’t have their details and haven’t been in touch with them for years…what should I put?

1. In the Primary occupation,

If I’m in telecom should I choose computer science or other and write Telecom? I want to avoid TAL – what do you think?

1. Address in the U.S.,

Do they only mean here the initial address? Should I put the company’s address? I don’t have an address yet…