Update CGI Profile After Scheduling the appointment

Hi, I have quick question, I have scheduled my drop box appointment for next Month i.e Oct 28th. I have recently got FullTime opportunity and moved to other employer. on ustraveldocs(CGI Profile) i need to update my current employer details and H1b details. As my appointment has been scheduled when try to click update profile i am only able to update my Passport and DS-160. i am not able to see an option to change the employer details can any one help me on this please.

If this is urgent, I would just call VFS and ask.

http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-main-contactus.asp

I had same query, they asked to fill new DS160 and update profile with new DS160 with new employer

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

We understand that you have a query regarding the DS-160.

In response to your questions, we would like to inform you that the DS-160 application form must contain accurate and current information. You may use the same DS-160 form if it meets the below criteria;

1. If there is no change in the completed information.

2. The form is not used in any previous visa application interview.

3. The form is completed within one year from the date of your visa interview at Embassy/Consulate. Please be informed that you will not be able to retrieve and modify information on the DS-160 application once it is submitted electronically. If you wish to correct and / or update information, you can select “Retrieve an Application” option at Nonimmigrant Visa - Instructions Page, enter your previous visa application ID, answer the security questions and then select “Create a New Application”. Your personal information will then populate into the new application. In the new application, update the details and proceed further.

Update the new DS-160 confirmation number on your profile by clicking on ‘Update profile’ option and proceed to carry only the new DS-160 confirmation page.

For more information about the DS-160, please visit DS-160: Frequently Asked Questions

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Please visit Customer Satisfaction Survey to share feedback on the services we provide.

Sincerely,
U.S. Visa Service Desk.