Until what stage can I travel to USA using my H4 visa while I am applying for an H1B FY2025

Hi All,
I am having H4 visa and currently staying in India.
I am applying for H1B lottery for FY 2025, If I got selected in the lottery

1. Can I able to travel to USA after submitting the H1B petition ? in this case during immigration, will they ask me to complete the VISA process & get stamped from home country and come back?

2. Can I able to travel to USA before submitting the H1B petition and after getting selected in H1B lottery? in this case during immigration, will they ask me to complete the VISA process & get stamped from home country and come back?

A pending or approved petition will not impact your travel to the US on H4 visa if the primary H1B is actively employed and present in the US.

However, you may not be allowed to enter the US on H4 if you have a pending H1B Visa application at the US consulate in India.

So if you plan to travel to the US on H4 and then change status from H4 to H1B once your H1B petition is approved, this should be totally fine. Just make sure you dont travel to the US if you already applied for a Visa.