unique situation regarding wanting to join


I am unaware as to how consultancies work and hence am asking this question. I am currently pursuing my masters in the U.S. My student visa expired in JAN 2013 and my i20 is due to expire on june 29th. Due to certain unfortunate circumstances I am being dematriculated and will receive no degree at the end of my course. Is there still a way for me to join a consultancy? i do have my bachelors degree



You cannot work for consultancies without applying for OPT through university. If they are revoking your F1 status either you can apply for another school or return to your home country. Sometimes talking to your school officials might help solve your current visa status problem, try talking to them.