Two I797s, which one i should use to apply for H4-EAD


I would like to apply for the H4 - EAD. As per the details mentioned in I-765 application form (No 18), i have to provide the receipt number of my spouse’s latest 1797.
My spouse having two I797 receipt numbers, one for the Visa extension (WAC) and another for the amendment of location change (EAC) (which is recent). Please let me know what should be the receipt number i should provide in this case.

The extension receipt number is the one relevant to your EAD application.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar,; wwwDOThopeforhumanityglobalDOTorg