Twice F2 rejection - Stamping - Chances?

My husband’s F2 visa got rejected twice and was asked not to apply again. I am doing PhD and my husband applied twice for F2 with a gap of 4months and still got rejected. We are married for over a year. My visa expires in 2023. Why was it rejected even though he has all his documents, my documents, but not a single document was asked and straight away rejected.

F2 visa stamping is one of the very difficult stampings to get done. Especially as you are still studying, maybe the Visa officer believes that you cannot support the family with your income as F2 cannot work…

It is sad to be separated, but thats the truth. Some had successes after few times, some could not make it…You can try it another time, if you believe, something has changed like sponsorship or anything around that. One of our users got it after 6 times. You can read User Experiences section.

Actually both of us had good financial docs and he was the sponsor himself. But the problem and the most concerning this is that the VOs both times didnt ask for anything, not even I-20. And on top of this they said please dont apply again. And when the reason was asked after much insisting, the VO this time said that there is some problem with your name and that he cannot disclose anything more. So dont know what the problem was as they had already made up their mind for not giving the visa even before the interview.

What are the chances of getting visitor visa?

Well, in general, they do security profiling on the cases and at times, there could be some situations where the names matches with something or gives them some score, so it could be something…It is just my guess… But, not sure, why they say you should not apply…
You can give it a try, but if is flagged for security, then it will end up in the same situation…so, don’t know…
If you can afford, you can give it another shot on Visitor Visa, but be aware of the situation and have hopes…wish I had better answer…Do share your update here, once you do anything as such for community benefit.