I am from an Indian company(ABC) working in USA. My PERM has been filed in Oct/2014 and my 6th year of H1 was completing on Dec/2014. So PERM was filed during 5th year itself. As of Jan/2016, i am on one year of H1 extension after completing 6 years and PERM is still not approved.
Assume that ABC company agrees to continue my GC process even though i am outside USA. My questions are
As PERM is still pending, can i travel to India and work from India location(ABC company) for about 12 months then return to USA, by then PERM and I140 would have been approved(assumption).
In continuation with point 1, will i be getting 3 years of H1 renewal with same GC process and not apply for fresh H1 quota as i’ll be in India for so many months?
Will there be any problem if i am in India and my PERM approves and ABC company files I140?
Is it better to wait for PERM approval then travel to India for 12 months OR is it better to travel to India after I140 approves? Is there any difference in travelling and staying in India after different stages of Green card?
My intention is to travel to India for 12 months then return with same GC process and not apply for fresh H1 quota.
Thanks in advance for your replies.