Travel To India-My Constraint

I have valid VISA STAMPING until 2024 from Company A.

Now my transfer is completed to company B and I want to join company B after coming back from India.

If I go to India for 15 days and give notice to company A can I still use company A stamping at port of entry while returning.

Any Suggestion risk appreciate

Yes. Visa is just a travel document required to enter the US. Visa is independent of employer even if it has employer name on it, so as far as your visa is valid, you can use it to enter the US no matter what employer you work for.
Make sure you carry the documents like I-797 approval notice, employment verification letter and copy of H1B petition packet from employer B

Thank you for taking time to answer.