Travel outside us on H4 visa without i539

Continuing the discussion from F1 to H4 visa status already have both valid visa:

Is it possible for her to travel outside US for some days and re-enter US on H4 visa? without filing i539, as she already have H4 visa stamp.

Yes, if the H4 Stamp is valid, she maybe able to use that. She needs to carry all documentation related to that.