I was working for Employer A until 28th Oct 2013 and returned back to India. Employer B had filed for my visa transfer on 15th oct 2013 and I got the receipt number. However, the status is still showing as "At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information". They have not got any update from USCIS. So they insisted me to join on the basis of receipt but I came back to India and did not join them. Now they are saying that if it is an RFE and they submit any additional documents to USCIS while I am in India, USCIS will come to know that my I-94 does not hold valid now. So they want me to come to US on Employer A's visa and join them so they can submit my new I-94 to the USCIS. My questions are: 1) Can I travel on Employer A's visa next week and join Employer B on the basis of receipt number? 2) Can my returning back to India actually impact the visa transfer process?