Transition from US to India

Thank you for giving guidance to immigration aspirants. I came to USA in 2010 with AAA –MNC Company. I joined in BBB-USA company in March2012. BBB-USA company also multinational company. I came to India with the permission from BBB-USA management on Dec 2012. While I am in India , the BBB- USA company cheated me and forcefully transferred to BBB-India company. Which is a group company . At the time of transition from BBB-USA company to BBB-India company, BBB-USA company promised me take back to BBB-USA company after couple of months working in india.

BBB-India company sent for my H1B visa stamping in April 2014 , But they haven’t assign project in USA. So I can’t able to go to USA . My H1B visa expired in July 2014.

BBB-India company filed for extension in October 2014. I got H1B petition approval. BBB-USA company are not willing to take me from 2013 onwards. Presently, due to lack of projects in BBB-India company , they would like to fire me. So is there any way to get my job in USA or India?

Krish

Krish,

Your time frames look good. I suggest posting your resume on diceDOTcom and describing the fact that you were previously on H-1B. You will be contacted by groups that can help you.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, hopehumanityATgmail.com, wwwDOThopeforhumanityglobalDOTorg

Another employer can file a cap-exempt petition for you, and once approved you can use it to travel to US. You will need to go for visa stamping, if the same has expired in the passport.