Transferring cap exempt h1b to another organisation while the h4 is still pending

I am in cap-exempt h1-b status now. I am going to change my employer and they will file for my h1-b transfer. However, my wife’s h4 application is still pending. Do I have to apply again for h4 for my wife?

You may not re-apply for H4 extension of status again along with your H1B transfer.If you will be using premium processing for H1B transfer, you can send the copy of I-797 approval notice of your H1B to the USCIS center processing the H4 along with a letter explaining that you are submitting due to change of employer. Also include the H4 receipt so USCIS can correlate with H4 file.