Transfer of H1B under Remainder Period option

I have got an H1 petition (filed in 2002). Now, if I get a job offer in the USA, can I get it transferred under “remainder period” option, as I stayed in the US only for 18 months on my H1B visa?

Yes, it is possible to transfer your old H1B to your new employer.