They called me to re appear for interview on F1 visa after 70 days of 221g white slip?

Please do need your answers friends

221g case after 70 days to re appear visa interview

ThanksPlease do need your answers friends

221g case after 70 days to re appear visa interview

Thanks

Good chances for good news for you. Be confident and go for the interview. Most likely they would approve it.

Thanks!

Do you have any idea, what is reason for interview again??

And I don’t have updated i20 now.
Can I go with along with an old i20??

If not then what is substitute for it???

Do need your valuable advice!

Thanks

In many cases, when consulate had a doubt about the sponsoring agency(employer/University etc), they would refer the case back to US while stamping process for a review/recommend for revoke etc. This would take considerable amount of time. Once US agency returns to the consulate with clean chit, consulate calls the candidate for the rest of the processing and issue the visa.

They may not ask for any paper work that was already submitted.

Thanks for your words!

They told me to send an acknowledgement slip scanned copy according to that they can assist me. And in reply I received an email to wait until the process gets completed.
What is this mean??

I am totally confused…

What should I do now?

Should I wait or else??

I am not sure what acknowledgment copy that you are talking about. But process means, they are still reviewing few more things. All I can say again is, dont be panic, all will happen good for you. Just keep your faith and focus on the other things. Few things are not in our control.

First Thank you so much for your answers.
Sorry I didn’t mentioned it.
When I submitted my PCC with Passport at VFS so they handed over me CGI form which is called acknowledgement slip.

I am bit confused wheather should I visit to the consulate or wait??

Because first they told me to visit consulate general with passport and other documents and after sending acknowledgement slip they told me to wait??

Please do ur answers.

@ImmiGeek. I am waiting for your answer friend.

Please kindly answer me.

Thanks

If you are in confusion, you better call them or email them if you need to visit or not.

Did you get your visa eventually ?

Hello bro,

I am also on same track please help me what kind of interview has done?

Thanks