There were no US visa refusals in any other visa class, since your recent H1B visa issuance

My B1 Visa got refused at Hyderabad US Visa Consulate on Nov 2012. After I applied for H1B and it got approved in the same consulate on Feb 2016 and I travelled to US for 4 month in the 2017 and returned to India on March 2018 and the Visa got expired on July 2018…

Recently I changed my employer and my I797B petition got approved. My question is that am I eligible for Dropbox or direct interview. Why because there is B1 visa refusal earlier and also the 48 months expiry will be completed on July 30th 2022.

Request you to kindly help me in this regard

Hi Kalpesh,

Please don’t give standard replies, first try to read and understand the question. We know the step-by-step process.

Thanks…

Did you go through the article? The 48 month rule is waived till 31st Dec’2022.

The article walks you through the questions that need to be answered before the system will decide if you qualify for the IW.

I have seen people not wanting to read through information that already exists on the forum and keep asking same questions. We, moderators, try to guide and provide answers to the best of our knowledge but it is unfortunate to see responses like yours when trying to help. First read and then react, is what I would say.

Excerpts from the article that was shared.

• There were no US visa refusals in any other visa class, since your recent H1B visa issuance.

Please go through the article and help yourself.

Hi Kalpesh, Thanks for the information, please don’t get me wrong. I have gone through the steps and finally to clear my doubts I raised in the forum. I am not forcing you to answer my questions. In the first instance you replied without understanding complete context of my question.

I know how to get my questions clarified. Please don’t get frustrated.

Have a nice day.

Thank you…