The status showed Initial Review and Now it is showing acceptance

Hello,

I am working on a full time position with one of the top companies in Houston TX. On May 24th, the other employer applied for H1b Transfer. On June 13th, the employer changed it to Premium Processing. On June 13th the status showed Initial Review and Now it is showing acceptance why did it go back?

The current status reads as 

On June 13, 2013, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

What does it mean

This is normal. It had its spot in the regular processing queue and has now moved to the back of premium processing queue. Unless they do not adjudicate it within 15 calendar days, you should not be concerned.

It says that they received it on 13th and today is 18th, there is still no change in status. Do you know - wen they will even update any activity on my file?

It can happen on 1st day or 15th day or any day in b/w.