Texas H1B visa - In State Rules for Studying Masters?


I am a working non-immigrant from India on H1B visa. I have lived in Texas for last 5 years. I wish to enroll in an online PG course in some Texas university. I wish to know if I will be considered as international student for the purpose of enrollment?

If anybody has pursued in such a case, I would also like to know your experience .

In general, the In-state eligibility varies by state and school. Read In-state Info for H1B Visa Holders

Here are Texas related rules Instate. You need to reach out to the school that you plan to study and check, if you would be eligible. They would ask for State ID, Driving license and Taxes to check your State Residency requirement.
Do post your update here after your check