Tax form for O1 visa, artist

Hi, my first year in the US with the O1 (outstanding artist). I am an independent artist not a salaried employee with any company. What is the right tax form do I fill for 2016 tax year? Thank you.

You will be using 1040NR.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, hopehumanityATgmaildotcom; wwwdothopeforhumanityglobaldotorg