Switch in Majors - School after admission in US for MS

I got admit from Arizona State University in information technology but I want to switch to computer science. Both IT and CS are under same school but are in different locations. Can I change my major now?

This one is usually possible. You should speak to the school. Usually once you go to the US, you can speak to the academic advisor and change the major too. I have seen many change their majors after going to US. Email the school, you should be able to.