Surname different in birth certificate

Hello all,
My father changed his surname legally in India. His name change was published in gazette. It was before my SSC. All my school, college certificates are with new surname. My passport is also with new surname.

I just got my birth certificate issued by local authorities and it has my old surname.

I don’t have any legal documents with my old surname including my passport and US visas. I do have a copy of my father’s gazette showing his old vs new name.

What should I submit while submitting documents for I-485?

Anybody faced similar issue?

Thanks in advance for your advice!