Supporting documents required for OTHER NAME B2 visa?

Hello Everyone ,

My mother in law name was A before marriage and after marriage it changed to B. All documents , including passport is on name B. While applying for passport in application we have provided details for alias name as A and submitted paper Ad for name change .

A name → Only on leaving certificate
B name → All other documents including passport

  1. In B2 visa DS 160 should we mention known by OTHER NAME as name A .
  2. If yes what all documents we need to provide to support it.


Just use the name after marriage that is also on her passport. DS-160 name should match with passport, no need to mention other name.