Studying after H1B visa 3 year limit

I have a typical situation. I came to US on L2 visa and worked for a couple of years before my emplyeer filed my H1B in 2012. I worked on H1B until my contract ended and had my husband’s employer do a COS for me to H4. The validity of my H1b is till 2015end, so if I get an employer to again to activate my H1B, I can start working again.

I am finding it difficult to find someone to sponsor/transfer my H1B with my current skillset. So, I was considering studying further. Is it possible for me to study and change the status to F1? And by the time I complete my degree, I would have exhausted my 6 year time limit of my stay in the US. Will any employer be able to file a fresh H1b?