Study to become a teacher in H4

What is the best way for my wife to become a teacher? She has done her B.E in Bio tech but she wants to be a teacher now. Please advice. SHe is going to come here in H4 visa

Teachers are always welcome in the United States. Is she planning to teach in community college, university or K12? A state level exam is sometimes required, H-4 may need to convert to a J-1 or F-1 with OPT in order to work comfortably. An English ceritication program which attests her proficiency will also be very helpful. Which State is she arriving in?

Sandeep Shankar, Ph.D.

Academic Advisor (India) to The Executive Director

Colorado Heights University

Denver, CO 80223, USA