study program description sample

I got admitted for phd program and submitted documents for F1 visa under interview waiver program at Chennai Consulate. Today I got back my passport with 221g blue form. Visa officer specifically asked for study program description and cv and directed me to attend interview. If anyone can send me a sample of study porgram description, I would really appreciate your help? I dont know how to prepare it?

USA is one of the world’s most exciting places to live, work and also to study. Making a wise choice begins with thinking about your reasons for going to the U.S.A. The US Educational System offers a wide range of courses and programs. Further to our to our conversation, I would like to share more details on Work Study Program, USA.

[b]Working In U.S.A  while Studying[/b]

[b]Working[/b] while studying is a popular option for students in the United States. Having a job while studying, helps you improve your[b]professional skills[/b] and would also meet your day to day expenses.

There are almost 100% chances to get a job in the U.S. On-campus and Off-campus jobs are available in plenty.

Generally people have this in mind that they are not eligible to study in the U.S if they are holding a 15 years of bachelor’s degree. But that’s not true in all the cases. If you are going for a [b]CPT program[/b], you are definitely eligible to study in the U.S as well as work in the area of your interest.

GRE, TOEFL and GMAT are [b]not[/b] always required to take up a course in the U.S. If you are a working professional and do not have time to take these tests, [b]Opulentus[/b] would definitely help you choose a CPT program of your choice.