Study Option and Universities

Hi ,

My name is shashank, i have completed my MBA in Finance and working in technology as Business system analyst in a reputed company(MNC) i am confused weather to go for MBA executive again or Can i do MS in MIS ?

the second question is , If i am choosing MS in MIS , which universities to select ?

Please help me in this regard.

You already have an MBA, why would you study MBA again . Is your goal just to go to US ? What is your goal ? Why do you want to pursue higher education ? Read Goals for MS in US . I suggest you think about it carefully. Higher education should do two things, either add value to your career or fulfill your passion for higher education. We do not advise on schools. you need to do your research based on your area of interest and preferences.

I want to add up value to my career, as i am just working on one application and feel isolated , its not even complete Manual testing nor i know Automation… feels like i am in the wrong place… thats the reason i want to pursue Higher studies to get good opportunities…

Please suggest Universities for MIS… ?

well, I do not think getting MBA again will help you do that…Your question is around moving into different track in job, you can do some courses or try to move internally within your company to change track. Doing MS or MBA will not really change anything…I think you should look at the part of changing career…Look at that. We do not advise on schools.

i tried moving internally but its not happening, However thanks for your suggestion…