study in usa

i had completed my m.b.a(finance) in 2014…want to study further in u.s.a. which courses are available for me…so please suggest me which type of courses are helpful for me to do…and settle in usa

Well, you already have a masters degree, not sure what is your intention is…My view is that you should use education to help you grow career or change career path, which is driven by passion. I do not believe that you should use higher education as a means to settle in country. In any case, if you are really passionate about higher education, you can apply for any course that interests you, there is no restriction as such. We have many articles on the Blog around study in USA, check them out.