Study in US with valid H1B - Cap exempt future no stamping?

I have an approved H1B visa valid till 2022.
Stamping is not done yet.
I wish to study in the US first and then resume my job.
Will my H1B remain valid if I choose to study full-time in the US and then find another sponsor and have my H1B transferred?

Well, this is slightly grey area. If you had H1B stamping, then you have higher chances to apply as cap exempt. Bu, otherwise, it can be tricky. Sometimes, USCIS questions, if the applicant had H1B status to count towards cap. Usually you get status either by entering US on H1B and working or getting US visa stamp…