Still h1b status as "Request for Evidence" RFE

hello

my application got pickedup in lottorey and went to RFE status on June 5th and my employer submitted the documents by sept 5th.

But still it showing the status as “Request for evidence was mailed” ,is there any effect on my application
and can itrnsfer this to PP now.

Please suggest me

Thanks

Praveen,

I am also facing same Problem.It went to RFE on July 7th and still seeing same status as “Request for evidence was mailed”.Very much tensed on this

did you apply through consultancy ?
i spend 3 lakh money on this ,if anything goes wrong i will be in big trouble

yes applied through consultancy.I dont know why it was not updated.
my friend got RFE on Aug27th and they sent reply and now showing status as received.I dont know why this was happening

May i know your mobile no please.I want to contact you on this.

You could try asking your employer to verify with FedEx/USPS if the post was indeed received. Sometimes it takes time for the website to be updated. Site is not 100% reliable. Also, when you pay money to consultancy always hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Check w/ employer to make sure the package was indeed received by USCIS. Then ask employer/attorney to follow-up w/ USCIS.

At times, the online status is not updated correctly.

Status was changed to “Correspondence Was Received And USCIS Is Reviewing It”.So with in how many will i get approval?

Status was changed to “Correspondence Was Received And USCIS Is Reviewing It”.So with in how many will i get approval?

There is no set processing time. Typical processing time is 60 days, but it can take more than that.

My status still RFE only we submitted on SEP 12 RFE ? what about u r case

hi Saurabh

My status still showing Request FOR RFE we submitted on sep 12 2015 delivered through USPS

But still status RFE

At time the online status is not updated correctly. As long as you are sure that response has been received by USCIS, you can wait patiently.

hari,
when was your status changed and when dud your employer sent the RFE documents?

So,your case got approved now?