I am currently working in non-profit organization and steam opt ending on June 30th 2020. They are filing H1B soon but unfortunately premium processing suspended for all H1B application due to coronavirus.
Can i get cap-gap extension?
Can i work on H1 receipt?
If both no then what is my option to continue work or stay in USA?
Very likely, the reason is there is no need to wait until October 1st for the cap exempt H1B to work right…Check with USCIS, I am not fully aware of this.
I missed to see the cap exempt in title, so answered for general cases.
Double check with USCIS or an attorney.