Status Change from H4 To F1

As i am on H4 and would like to continue my studies and i got I-20 from one of the state university. Change of status from H4 to F1, can i directly submit I-539 form along with required documents to USCIS or do i need to take immigration team help?

If i can , could you please guide.



You do not need to take any immigration help. You may inform your Spouse’s attorney that you are applying for COS to F1 visa. You can speak to your DSO and get required documents like I20 and apply for COS. It is pretty straightforward process, work with DSO at your school.