Start Education on H4 and then visit india after 2 semesters and apply for F1 visa and come back #h4-to-f1


I have a question regarding studying in US (H4 visa and F1 visa). If we start our education on H4 visa and after completing couple of semesters can we go back to india and get F1 visa for the same university and degree which is in progress ?

Is this even possible ?

Thank you.