Stamping H1B- Direct Canada or India to Canada or India

Hello all,

My F1 Visa expired on Jan2012 but my OPT is till Oct 2013.I got H1B approval in 2013.
I need to travel India.I am planning to get Canada Visiting Visa.

My question is ,which way is the best way :

  1. Directly go to Canada for stamping.
    2)Go to India next go to Canada for stamping.
    3)Directly go to India get stamping

Thank you

You have done Masters in US. So you can go to CA for stamping (I feel its easier than in India). If it doesn’t work out then go to India for stamping.

You can check w/ your attorney about any recent CA stamping experiences that they may know about, or search online.