Stamping f1 visa

Hi, I came to Usa with b1/b2 visa and I changed my status to F1 visa. I want to visit my country for 2 weeks but I knew that I shouldn’t if I don’t have the stamping of the f1 on my passport. I’m wondering if there is any way to get the stamp here in usa and what would be the process?

You have to travel to a foreign post, preferably Canada if you don’t want to travel to home country. Visa stamping can’t be done inside the United States