STAMPED H1b and H4 Visa- apply for NIE separately?


I have a stamped H1b Visa and my wife has a stamped H4 Visa, we are planning to travel to India in July, wondering if we have to apply for NIE Separately? Or would one email be sufficient if i also include my spouse details in it?