Stamped done about to travel, an Update on Case status

Hi,

I am in a peculiar situation. I have contacted my petitioner also in this regard. He is also speculating few things.

Coming to my case, I have already got my stamping done in my passport. I have planned my travel in February, and today I got an update email from USCIS stating that my case

“Correspondence Was Received And USCIS Is Reviewing It”

On December 11, 2015, we received your correspondence for Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC15XXXXXXX. We are reviewing your correspondence, and will mail you a notice if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Initially i thought employer has filed for revoking. But even the employer don’t have any idea of this.

Any advise?

Your best bet is for employer to contact USCIS and figure out what has happened. Were there any issues during stamping?

Yes, when I went for Visa interview I have got 221g just admin processing checked. It got cleared within a month and the stamping was done without requesting any documents on Oct 16th.
I have planned my travel in Jan/Feb and now I see this status.
Yes, I have followed up with my employer and he said he will ask attorney to take a look into this.
Now I feel I should have gone immediately after stamping instead of waiting these many days.

When 221g was issued, consulate may have contacted USCIS for additional clarification/ documents etc. This may be an after effect of that. However, you would know for sure only after attorney contacts USCIS about it.

Yes, I am expecting attorney will contact them soon. As its holiday season, everyone is in vacation. So hoping for best.

Hi Saurabh,

the employer has updated me, he informed me that client hired an US citizen and USCIS instructed the petitioner to reprocess my h1b.
I am not completely sure about the term reprocess, is it amendment with new client letter or revoking of petition or revoking of stamped visa.
Confused and hoping for best

Filing an amendment for another client location. No new stamping is required if the visa is already stamped.