Please clarify the folllowing :
1.I am currently a L1 spouse waiting for my H1-B approval/petition.Can my husband apply for his L1-extension ?
Will my H1-b get affected in any way if my husband applies for extension now ?Or should we wait till I get my H1-B approval .
2.If my husband goes on a H4 ,will he have to wait for the april 2013 H1b Cap to have a status change to H1-B if he finds a suitable sponsor
Thanks any help will be appreciated.