Should I apply for MBA even when I'm not working?

Hello Everyone.I have over 7+ years of experience India and USA combined in IT/Services industry as a Software engineer and Ba role.However, last year I took a break from work as I gave birth t my twins. Right now eveything seems to be under control and I would like to resume work.That being said, I would try to used utilise this time for increasing my skills.I always wanted to pursue MBA and thought of doing that during this break.Please advice if I should think of studing for Gmat or applying to B-schools under current scenario.Im not working currently, but I have worked in a corportae setting for over 7 years earlier.Im confused,because I m not sure to whether B-schools accept applications from home-makers.Thank you and any response/suggestions would be appreciated.

Sounds like you have your hands full with twin babies at home (congrats!!). B-schools run case by case evaluations and you being a home-maker presently is not of relevance to many schools as long as student has a career track vision. You will do just fine. Since applying costs money, I suggest writing to school admission counselors with your questions.

Wish you the very best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. [www.chu.edu](http://www.chu.edu/)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAM FOR STUDENTS IN ASIA AND AFRICA ANNOUNCED FOR BA AND MBA STREAMS. EMAIL [INTERNATIONAL@CHU.EDU](mailto:INTERNATIONAL@CHU.EDU) FOR SYLLABUS AND ENTRANCE FORM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your suggestion, I would try to ask this question to some admission councellors as well .