short form of father's name in 12th marksheet

I have to apply for passport.But there is a short form of my father’s name on my 10th and 12th marksheet.

But it is not acceptable when i applied for passport. Please help me to get out of this problem.

You can always expand the short form, if needed. You do NOT have to put the short form.