Shall I go to attend an interview on 13th June, if H1B CAP not declared>

I have been asked to appear for F2F interview on 13th June. Shall I go for that?

I do not want to wast my Time and Employer Money, in case H1B CAP is getting reached to 65K in next week.

Probably you cant make it for H1B cap 2013. However, if I were you, I would attend the interview. The employer may offer you a job for the next year. At least it is an experience.

You can wait until monday for USCIS cap update and then, decide. That will be the most informed thing to do.