sevis qurey regarding experience of work

hi this is raju and i applied for admission in Gannon university Usa and i am from india.

my query is....

when i was applied to the university.In application form i wrongly mentioned i was an experienced person for 3 years. why because i have three years gap from completion of my B.Tech. that to i mentioned one company name which i did not know anybody in that company. know i got I-20 from that university and i am preparing to go for visa with that I-20.

as a documentation part i need to provide experience letter from that above mentioned company but i am not able to get it know.

my friends said that there is no problem with experience letter from above mentioned company you may get fresh experience letter from any educational institution it will not a problem and visa officer will not find your previous company which mentioned at the time of admission.

but recently i came to know that USA Consulate and Universities both together maintaining SEVIS database and all the information at the time of admission will be available in that website.

so please tell me is there any such thing is going on now a days (or) can i take another experience letter from different institution other than mentioned in application at the time of admission...

Gap in education should not be a challenge to gain admission in most schools in the United States. I don’t think the school provides data to SEVIS on what you did after B.Tech. However, please email me your query and I can forward it to my School’s Assistant Director of Admissions

Dr. Sandeep Shankar

Academic Advisor (India) to The Executive Director

Colorado Heights University

Denver, Colorado, USA

www.chu.edu

sshankar@chu.edu