Self sponsored B2 visa document required for mom who is a housewife

Hi I am in h4 visa and currently in US. My mother wants to visit me. She is a housewife and my father is working and can afford to pay for the trip. I have a brother doing college in India. Is it ok to self sponsor her visa as my father can support her? What are the documents that will be required?

  1. Self-sponsor is the only option

  2. A letter from you to Embassy stating that your mom is visiting for 3-4 weeks and she is self paying for travel

  3. Proof of family ties in home country

  4. Proof that she will carry international health insurance

  5. Proof of yours and your husband’s active visa status