RFE to RFE response review automatically

I got RFE in the middle of August, I was waiting to get the list of documents I need to send to USCIS when exactly around 1 month later- the middle of September- the status got changed to RFE response review stating they got my documents a couple of days back.

I asked my employer and the visa processing department said they are not sure what happened here and will enquire from the US office- despite follow ups- nothing has happened. I am worried as now I feel if at all this the correct petition number that is with me.

Can anyone of you please advise if it is possible that the RFE documents were provided by employer only without my intervention or if you have heard of any such case?

It happens in some cases if your reciept number is correct. But it will be back to its correct status within a week’s time. No issues.

Thanks

Vivek

Thanks Vivek. Actually this has been like this for close to 3 weeks now- is there anything that I can do in such a case or is it possible may be a very basic document was missing which my company itslef provided instead of asking me?

Thanks Vivek. Actually this has been like this for close to 3 weeks now- is there anything that I can do in such a case or is it possible may be a very basic document was missing which my company itslef provided instead of asking me?