on December 14th I received RFE for my H1b I-129 petition. Last Friday which is on 14th Jan, my employer responded to the USCIS and sent my response package, untill today my Case status still says “My Request for Additional Evidence was Sent”. When I looked at the different status it says after this “My Response for Request fro Additional Evidence was Received”. Just wanted to check if this status change is inevitable or will they directly change the status to their decision?
Another query that I had is that USCIS might not reopen or wont take any decision few case’s where RFE was sent even the response was received as they might have come to the cap quota of 85000.