RFE Response Review to Post Decision Activity

Hi,

My H1 petition got an RFE in June, for which i submitted the response on September 5th. The status changed to "RFE Response Review". Last week the status turned to "Post Decision Activity", but it doesn't say they have either accepted or rejected the petition. Here is what the status says in USCIS portal.

On October 29, 2013, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Any idea on whats going on?

Thanks

Murali

Can anyone please help me out with anwers? :slight_smile:

The status has now changed to Request for Evidence again. Got a 2nd RFE.

Hi Murali,

I am on Same boat … Did u pettion approved now … ??