RFE plus new LCA (unexpected change in work-site)

I have filed H1B through a staffing company (Therapy / Rehab - Paramedical field). There is RFE for my case and i have a questionabout it

My employer has  multiple locations in my city (where they provide therapist like me on for a long term period). They will assign me a work site depending on the opening around Oct. For LCA and I -29 filing they had  put a name of a particular worksite "ABC". Their contract with ABC was valid in April when they filed for visa. Unfortunately the contract with ABC is getting terminated from Aug; the notice was given this week. It has been getting automatically renewed for the past few years thus this termination of contract is unexpected for them (they got a notice this week itself).

To make it worse, they got an RFE this week itself. The RFE is asking for the contract my employer has with the local worksite ABC. Now my employer is ready to place me at another worksite XYZ. The attorney told me that they will interfile a new LCA for XYZ and new amended I-129 along with a contract with XYZ and an explanation with written proof of the 'cancellation at ABC effective from August'  that shows we did not know this in April when we filed the H-1B.
(Note- They hadn't filed any LCA for XYZ or any other worksites in April, while filling a LCA for ABC).

I am currently on H4, and so not working for them yet. There are chances of denial of my H1B because of this issue.

I wish to know-

What other documents should be submitted apart from new LCA and I-129 to support the case?

I am doing extensive search but havn't gotten the answer yet. This is really imporatnat for me.

Your help is highly apperciated. Thanks a lot!

They can submit those documents along w/ a letter explaining the situation.