RFE on 2 July2015 but still no status change even after addressing the RFE

Hi All,I got RFE on 2 July ,2015 and my company addressed the same on 1 SEPT 2015 . But still no response. Everyone here saying , it will be denied as it is already 3rd Feb 2016 and USCIS needs to open its new H1B Filing FY 2016-2017 . I am really worried and disheartened , as I have every document clean and very good educational track records. Someone please clarify/help.Request for Additional Evidence Was MailedOn July 2, 2015, we mailed a request for additional evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC151465****. The request for evidence explains what we need from you. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the request for evidence. If you do not receive your request for additional evidence by August 1, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing addressThanks,Manaswini

Delay doesn’t mean denial. Hold on and you will get the result in next few weeks.

Thanks for taking time in replying Saurabh.
Is there any deadline for USCIS that they have to close the processing of FY15-16 H1B applications , … As again from April 2016 new FY applications will be filed ?

Historically, they have processed almost all of the petitions by Mar 21. That’s why I said you should get the result in next few weeks.

Oh is it . Thank you for your reply Saurabh. I am little relaxed now. :slight_smile:

Sorry, meant to say Mar 31 and not 21.

Even i am in same boat,from which company you have applied
i was asked RFe on jun2 still showing the same status RFE

Did you get any reply for this

Hi Praveen… I am sorry to hear that you are also having same problem. I can’t disclose the company name in portal please.

Hi there

did we get any approval or status change on July 2015 RFE?

no same status,you got any reply

On 1 March I got 2nd RFE ;-(

manaswini: 2nd rfe what is requested?

others still shows ref request as status or any chnage?

am still waiting in ref request status

plz update here if your status chnage

any update on RFE status guys?

mine is still in RFE since July 2015.
Anyone knows what the last date etc?

mine is also in same status ,no change

Even, I have the same case as of yours.Did your visa got approved now??

no i didn’t get ,same status it is showing

Did your case got approved now??

any update recieved by anyone?

mine still shows FRE was mailed. :frowning: