RFE notification received on 14th Sept under WAC

Hi,

My H1B (regular processing) was filed under California center on 30th April. Today after 8 months of frustrating and agonized waiting, I got an RFE notification. Still haven’t got any mail about the RFE though.

Did anyone else got processed/got RFE on 14/15th Sept?

amit_a we both are on same boat i think… WAC status changed to RFE on 14th Sep. Not received any information so far. Once you get information please post here. Lets hope for the best

Sure Rajesh… U too please update me in case you get anything…
Do you have any rough idea how long will it take to send the RFE information and how much delay will be caused due to this?

Thanks~!

Hi Rajesh,

I got the following response for my RFE:

Letter of Validity
Employment Offer (US Offer Letter)
Employment contract
Project assessment
Position description
Organizational chart that demonstrates the supervisory chain

Do you have any update yet?

Hi Am4US,

Did you replied RFE or got clear?.Today on 4th i got RFE,Don’t know abt the question.Also what are chances for getting the RFE clear.I have applied for New H1B in regular processing

Hi Ash10,

Yes. I have replied for the RFE this weekend only. Still the status is showing RFE. Will take 2-3 working days to change to “RFE - Response Review”.

Chances of getting RFE cleared in case of H1B is the maximum provided u respond with the correct and legitimate documents. I have replied to the above mentioned docs to the best of my knowledge. Lets see where my fate takes me to…

Anyways… Let me know if you need any help with the docs when you get the response about it.

All d best!